- North Sydney Council streetscape project
- Gosford Quarries for favourable pricing of sandstone blocks
- The Rotary Club of Crows Nest for contributing $1,000 of the estimated $6,000 cost
- The Crows Nest Community Centre
- A parishioner who helped select and lay the sandstone
- Parishioners Alison and Andrew who organised and supervised the selection of herbs for the garden
Nigeria has returned to the list of polio-endemic countries, following the World Health Organization’s confirmation of three cases of wild poliovirus in the northeastern state of Borno in August. While this news is disappointing, there has been significant progress toward ending polio in Nigeria, the rest of the African continent, and globally.
The Rotary Foundation turns 100 in 2016-17! Our Foundation stands at the forefront of humanitarian service, having supported thousands of projects to provide clean water, fight disease, promote peace, and provide basic education — as well as the historic project dedicated to eradicating polio worldwide.
- Learn more about the history of The Rotary Foundation
- Find information on how to celebrate and download resources
- Purchase centennial commemorative book, "Doing Good in the World"